- only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of End User;
- identify the purposes for which that information is being collected;
- only collect and use personal information in order to fulfill such purposes and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law;
- protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- make information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to End Users;
- only retain personal information for as long as it's necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes;
- may collect behavior and gameplay information only for non-nefarious purposes; and
- delete your personal data in response to your request. However, this is not always possible.